Tuesday 31 March 2009

Treatment



Treatment

Production team:
Greg Colbeck

Synopsis:
A magazine about a wide variety of niche music. The magazine will contain a variety of genres; Alternative, Metal, Rock, Trance, D&B, Electro etc. etc.

Detail of Target Audience:
Unisex, 16-24. It will attract a large audience from many niche genres.

Photography Design:
I will photograph various friends as well as advertising the need for bands. I have already taken pictures of a band; I will be taking some around Sheffield and some at various parties and clubs. The front cover will be a medium close up of some of my friends, ‘performing’ as a trio, it will be a rock/alternative band and so will be in a non-uniformed pose, either each pulling a different facial expression, doing different poses or providing different gestures. They will be dressing up in bright colours that contrast with provide a stark contrast with each other; it will consist of two males and a female called Aaron, Leandra and Kristian.

Interview/Article:
I will interview my friend’s band about their recent tour. I will also interview a “solo artist” (Name - Jordan Carter) about his upcoming new album, containing a variety of Dubstep, electronic, D&B etc. etc. I will research into a few magazines, one which is an online Dubstep magazine called GetDarker.com

Initial Recce:
When using lights I will have a fire extinguisher with me just in case it sets alight, when required to get to a certain height to take a picture, I will have people around assisting in balancing me and making sure I do not fall. I will make sure all instruments used in photo shoots will be properly stored and kept, ensuring that they will not break. I will also make sure any cables are not in the way to provide a tripping hazard.


No comments:

Post a Comment